Fees at your first appointment
- All consultations for cosmetic surgery assessments are not covered by insurance and are considered elective, and therefore, self-pay.
- $250 is due at the time of your visit for all cosmetic consultations. This fee may be paid by cash, check or credit card. The $250 fee may be put toward the total fee for surgery upon scheduling your procedure.
- If you are seeing Dr. Boyle for a service which is considered medical, such as placement of penile prosthesis, you are responsible for your copayments, co-insurance, deductibles and any outstanding balances, if required by your insurance. We accept all major credit cards, cash and checks.
If you are seeing Dr. Boyle for a medical concern, such as erectile dysfunction, it is essential that you bring your insurance card(s) with you to the office for your first appointment. If you do not bring your insurance card, you will be responsible for payment of the visit at that time.
- A referral, if required by your insurance.
- Please be aware that it is your responsibility to obtain any necessary referrals and that without a referral you may end up financially responsible for your medical treatment and care. If you have questions regarding your insurance plan and whether you require a referral to visit the doctor, you must call the member service number on your insurance card. We must work together to meet the unique guidelines set by each insurance plan; your job, obtaining necessary referrals, is critical to this process.